Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Not a good Day.

Just a quickie today, wasn't feeling too chipper and ended up not bowling. Slept for a couple of hours or so and felt much better. Not sure what was wrong but did have a restless night. Maybe I got frightened by the Krampus

Not only that, Windows 10 was updating taking at least 24 hours to complete so for a fair amount of time I couldn't use my laptop and didn't feel like going into the other room to use the desktop.

Now I am all fit and raring to go it is bedtime.

Have a great day
 

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like you need a spa day. Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did a lot of sleeping Denise, seems to have helped. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Sorry you weren't feeling well.
    I'm still avoiding Windows 10.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh Windows 10...I still hate it. I hope sleeping helps you and that you feel much better. Stay healthy and warm and have a nice soup:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't find anything wrong with it Birgit. Sleep definitely helped. Had some Hot and Sour at Mandarin today.

      Delete
  4. Why did your update take so long? I think mine updates at night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Possibly because it was my laptop JoJo and although I left it running all night, it's possible the wifi disappeared off and on.

      Delete